WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE ROCK AND ROLL CLUB OF YOUR BRAIN, WHERE FOR 5 DOLLARS AND 95 CENTS YOU CAN GET A STEAK DINNER A BAKED POTATO A SIDE SALAD AND AN ICE COLD BEER.



COMPASSIONATE CLAUSE

COMPASSIONATE CLAUSE
To receive your own FREE copy of Shells and Leather's 'Hobo Trails' send your address to shellsandleather@gmail.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

finished

all the liquor in the world down my throat
me and my buddy just want to fuck a goat
all the ass in the world down my pants
wanting to fuck a girl from France
all the new born babies in a jar
jump in baby, lets fuck in my car
all the dead bodies in the trunk of my car
kiss my ass it tastes like tar
all the rotten cocksuckers sucking on my toes
fuck you asshole, blow it up your nose
all the diseases in my blood
she runs naked through the mud
all the drugs in my veins
fucking up whats left of my brains

all the vegetables in my stomach
hear the roaring of a lion make
all the unwritten stories at the tips of my fingers
thoughts of never again triggers dreams
all the best fucks alone by the telephone
making me seem just a sexual clone
all the cheapest hotels at full capacity
pissed on beds, shit on floors in my city
all the prisons empty
coffee toast and tea
all the murders in one room
over our heads always fucking loom
all the bums in ferraries
all assholes with piles
all the rich on the streets fucking for spare change
all of humans with the limited range
all the finest literature deleted
pig fuckers will never give in

No comments:

Post a Comment