WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE ROCK AND ROLL CLUB OF YOUR BRAIN, WHERE FOR 5 DOLLARS AND 95 CENTS YOU CAN GET A STEAK DINNER A BAKED POTATO A SIDE SALAD AND AN ICE COLD BEER.



COMPASSIONATE CLAUSE

COMPASSIONATE CLAUSE
To receive your own FREE copy of Shells and Leather's 'Hobo Trails' send your address to shellsandleather@gmail.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blue balls and a hangover

All the liquor in the world down my throat
Dried and parched
Can't sing a note
Waiting for my head to clear
Fighting the desire for another beer
Questions of what, where, why and who
Seem to drain all I thought I knew


All the ass in the world down my pants
Wanting I think to give romance
Not sure of my need
Reacting again to my greed
If I take      I need to give
If I give      I need to have
Perhaps the crystal cathedral
The prayers of old dead men
Placing uneven pressure upon my soul
Forgivness and understanding
Never the word no

No comments:

Post a Comment